Flare Type Curb Stops
Red Hed Ball Curb Stops are precision machined to ensure watertight integrity. They have full-size waterways and heavy castings. They are manufactured from lead-free bismuth brass CDA No. C89833. Valves are repeatedly inspected and hydrostatically tested to 300 psi.
NOTE: For use on soft copper K Tubing, and CTS plastic tubing when using proper CTS Flaring tools. Optional handle is available for above ground operation.
HOW TO ORDER: Look up the product number below, find the right size, call our team and give them the product number.
- Available Sizes
|Product Number||Size||Direction To Open||Inlet||Outlet|
|RHB41501||3/4”||Left (counterclockwise)||3/4” Flare||3/4” Flare|
|RHB41502||1″||Left (counterclockwise)||1” Flare||1” Flare|
|RHB41503||1-1/4”||Left (counterclockwise)||1-1/4” Flare||1-1/4” Flare|
|RHB41504||1-1/2”||Left (counterclockwise)||1-1/2” Flare||1-1/2” Flare|
|RHB41505||2”||Left (counterclockwise)||2” Flare||2” Flare|
|RHB41601||3/4”||Right (clockwise)||3/4” Flare||3/4” Flare|
|RHB41602||1”||Right (clockwise)||1” Flare||1” Flare|
|RHB41603||1-1/4”||Right (clockwise)||1-1/4” Flare||1-1/4” Flare|
|RHB41604||1-1/2”||Right (clockwise)||1-1/2” Flare||1-1/2” Flare|
|RHB41605||2”||Right (clockwise)||2” Flare||2” Flare|
- Manufactured to ANSI/AWWA C800 Standards
- 80 durometer Neoprene rubber seats that seal in both directions
- Full port clear waterway in all sizes
- Double “O” ring stem seals
- Full lead free brass ball, teflon coated for easy turning
- Open left or right, 1/4 turn operation with stop, clearly marked T-head L or R
- Tee-Head Secured with dovetail stem and ball design
- All components of the valve manufactured from Lead Free Brass, Casting Stamped “LF”
- All Cast components poured and manufactured in the USA.
- Easy to install flare ends (industry standard)
- Other End variations available: Flare / Male Iron Pipe, Flare / Female Iron pipe